Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Jean Skirt

    I girl from my church is going to youth camp and I'm fixing some skirts for her to wear. Today I have fixed 5 skirts (one I made almost all from scratch) and one shirt today. Among them is one style of jean that seems to be kind of popular in the last few years. Since she needed another jean skirt for play but the store only seemed to have micro-minis I decided to try my had at making the modified skirt. Over all it was very easy to do, and am pleased with how it turned out.
 

     I have been busy AND productive! That combo doesn't always walk hand in hand with me.
  Next update will be on my friends renaissance costume. She will be a fantasy/huntress type person. Her outfit is half done and I have one week to finish it....oh joy!!

1 comment: