Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun in the snow!

It was a Winter wonder land...then I came along!
It's easy to get on. It goes over your nose and ties in the back! Only sold in the U.S.A.
On the days that you go out side don't let your nose freeze! Get my handy dandy nose warmer! Comes in all colors and designs, in many sizes, girl not included. ;D ( I mad the skirt I'm wearing out of a pair of pants I converted.)

Jeffrey and I mad a real snow man..with no face... weird. Hope to get him a face soon.

The snow man was falling over so we had to fix him up quick. :) Really should name him. HHmmmmmm how about Mr. Fluffles? Well he is fluffy! kinda.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I don't need the nose warmer anymore this winter. Although I think that I would like the girl for a while. I have a pair of pants that need to be converted and I am nervous about doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be worried! It is really easy..if I can do it you can definitely do it! If you want though I will do it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete