Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Medieval Dresses

These are my 2 medieval dresses. The blue one is my first and the green one is not yet COMPLETELY done but is so close!

The blue is a bit brighter than this. I could not get it just right. :(

It has long outer sleeves (verrry hard to eat if they are not pulled back)
The gold is not really this bright. :D

It laces up the back. It took a while but I did get all the little eyelets in.

I hand sewed the gold trim on. As you can see it is not done near as well as my Mother does it but I gave it a try! :D
The dress is more of this shade of green and not the sour apple shade as it shows above. :)

4 comments:

  1. The dresses are so pretty. I love how you lined the blue dresses sleeves with the gold. It really adds to the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is much prettier in real life though..
    the color is off in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh!! These are so beautiful! I especially like the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! Green is my favorite color so that one is one of my favorites. It was also my first time hand sewing on a dress which made it special to me also. It was done just in time for St. Patty's day.

    ReplyDelete