Translate

Friday, March 26, 2010

April Showers Brign May Flowers


All these dresses are made from flower petals. I actually made the party dress first and then the wedding-ish one second. The dresses are about 4 inches high.

This is the back of the dress. As you can see it has a bit of a train. I was trying to make a dress like the wedding one but it didn't turn out right.


This is the front of the dress. I tried to make it look like ruffles but it did not come out like what I had pictured in my mind.

This is a party dress! I am very pleased with how it turned out eps. considering how I accidentally stepped on it... :D


3 comments:

  1. I love the second one! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri! I enjoyed doing it. lol I did step on the second one though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Even the pictures turned out good. If only you could find some fairies to wear them now. Hmmmm. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete