Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2010

GIFTS!!!!!

Carol GAVE this to me! Can you believe it!! I am IN LOVE with it!!!! It's a treadle that was converted into electric.

It has a fanbelt in the back!

You just can't find detail like this anymore!

Jason and Sheri bought me some material for my 21st B-day YEA! *sniff sniff!* ( mid-life crisis... just no pleasing me!) with the 2 blue bolts I am going to make and 'Alice in Wonderland' dress, the peach is going to be a Sunday skirt and maybe a jacket, the pretty, pretty pink is going to be my full skirt, and the last two are my "summer fun" skirts! The white..I'm not sure if that wants to be a Victorian shirt or a trial and error test run. hhhmmmm.
Thanks for looking! I hope you found something you like and will come back again! ~_*

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Val, I just saw the photos of my grandmother's vintage Singer -- She was my mother's mother, born in 1886. It's nice to know the Singer is in such appreciative, capable hands. (Just now viewing your earlier posts, better late than never, eh?)--Keep up the good work! --CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking care of it and won't let ANYTHING happen to it! Thank you so much for giving the sewing machine to me! It is very special to me.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete