Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

So much going on! I am currently working on an original design inspired the saree and I think it's turning out...hehe. I also got my "grand bustle" pattern and boning in the mail from Truly Victorian and I  can't wait to get started working on that!
I spent a few hour the other day cleaning my sewing room because even I didn't know where anything was. (and let me tell you, when I don't know where anything is in there it's BAD!). It got pretty bad in there because for about 3 months I was only home on the weekend and just didn't feel like I had the time to put patterns, measuring tape, scrap material, etc. away when I was working in there. Yeah, bad idea. but I found the room again! And the floor! WOW!
 I also made 14 "dressy dish towels" for Mother's Day for the women in our church. It took a lot of time but was fun and totally worth the time and energy! I'm hoping to get some pictures up in a few days. That's all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment