Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Bustle!!!!

Alright!! I love the way the bustle turned out! It is so much fun to swish around in and a really great thing about it is that you can sit with not adjustments and no problems! It is defiantly as good as the advertisement said it was.  Here is a side view.

All the ruffles are finished on top and bottom with tine little seams.
Here is an inside view....so cool!! all the seams are french seams. As you can see I have to steam it out to get it all laying flat but that's pretty much all that's left. Now all I have to do is to make a dress for over the top....hhmmm.
 I love the dresses from 'a Ghost in Monte Carlo' and am thinking I will make one like seen on the movie.




YUMMMM!!!! 

And here is a sneak peak on my current project I'm working on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment