Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independence Day fascinator.

Okay, I see the theme these post are taking but I'm having so much fun making fascinators I just can't stop! I decided I needed one for tomorrow as it is Independence Day and I should look spiffy for that wonderful day. So I went to my sewing/crafting room and brain stormed. After I took some ibuprofen to ease the ache I came up with this! TA DA!!!!
It's supposed to look like fireworks or sparklers. I had gotten the white feathers on but there was a gap in the front that was just begging for something so jazz it up a little, a little pizzazz so I started looking through my accessories bins and came across this pretty pendant. I took the tassel off the end help it up and said 'perfect!' it was just what I was looking for. I then took little white beads and glued them on randomly to set it off just. I think this is my favorite fascinator! I love how it turned out and can hardly wait to wear it tomorrow!

            HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Valerie, you are one amazingly creative gal.--I am enjoying your exuberant postings!--CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying the posts. :) You made my night!

      Delete