Translate

Monday, July 28, 2014

Elsa and Rapunzel inspired princess dresses!

I went shopping with Jason's family the other week at Walmart. I  took the girls with me and went to  the craft section (their choice) as Jason and Sheri went grocery shopping. Well, the girls saw some fabric they loved and asked if I would make them a dress. YES!!! I made the dresses so they were wearable everyday not just as a dress up play dress so the girls could get more wear out of them, but were inspired by the Disney princesses Elsa and Rapunzel per fabric color and design choices. 

 Vanessa  wanted her hair up like her dolls hair. She fixed her dolls hair. :D
 Victoria wanted her hair like Elsa's hair. The braid goes around the front of her head around the back.

 She really wanted the doll on her shoulder in the picture.
Rapunzel in her tower and Elsa in her palace. The blanket on the floor in the back is a field of wild flowers for them to play in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment