Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Autumn Fairy

    I finished the Autumn fairy dress just in time for "peak week" unfortunately not all the trees got the memo.
    The dress is made of two pieces.  The under-dress and the tunic. It took forever to get fabrics that didn't clash. Surprising how hard that actually was this time round. The sleeves consisted of three layers, yellow, yellow to orange ombre, and red.  I loved the sleeves.  The tunic laced up on the sides and the leaves were glued on with E6000, you can still smell the glue faintly as it is STRONG stuff. Seriously. use it in a well ventilated area.








    I also found a really cool online site that lets you touch up photos. I then had a lot of fun as you can see in the above photo. Everything is black and white except for me. I tried it the other way too just for giggles but it just didn't look quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment