Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cinderella Went to Town.

Just a few pictures of when I was dressed like Cinderella to celebrate the new Cinderella movie with the amazing costume designs by Sandy Powell. 

 I had 3 petticoats and a hoopskirt under a 5 layer dress. I found the fabric I really wanted to make the skirt with on Saturday night and had to whip stitch it in between  layers on Monday before work.

Back view of the dress. I don't have an elliptical hoop so it's not the same shape as Cinderellas' but it's close enough for me. 

 This is probably my favorite picture. The snow was so hard I was walking on top of it even in heels. It also helps that the shoes were my favorite part of the dress.

Had to have one of me sitting. I loved how  it just spread out like water when I sat down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment