Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Living Pine Tree

Just did a photo shoot with my amazing photographer (a.k.a. Mom) Thank you! The snow was deeper than we thought it would be where we chose to take the photos but Mom didn't complain at all  when she went down knee deep even though she only had her regular slip on shoes. What a woman!

Just starting the photo shoot and I already had snow in my boots.



 I had just fallen knee deep when Mom snapped the picture.

 Where in the world is Valerie the Living Tree?  I said it was deep. I went knee deep with both legs and fell forward trying to get up. Can you see me now?


 Sunburst!!!!

 I am one with the tree. Feel the tree, be the tree, I am a tree!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I'll get you my pretty! Sorry, don't know where that came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment